1. Married persons must be registered as a couple.
2. Access includes use of pond, beach, volleyball area, trails, portable toilets and outdoor shower to humans.
3. You must provide a copy of your drivers license or other legal ID document.
4. You must submit to and pass a background check.
5. You must read our "Rules" document.
6. You must fill out and submit our Waiver and Release of Liability form.
7. You must fill out and submit our Registration form.
8. Common sense rule applies to all, if complaints are received the offender(s) will be confronted and an outcome will be determined based on offense.
9. No more than 2 weekends per season Reserved for Textile Only Use. Check Web Callendar or Call.
10. All Herbicides, Pesticides, Fungicides, Miticides must be approved before use.
11. Please help us maintain an organic standard.
12. Please use pond safe lotions and sprays.
13. Donations, Fees and or plantings are non-refundable.
14. Recycle and refuse recepticles are available...Please recycle and keep our Earth green!
15. After initial processing. Daily hours are sun up to sun down- May through September.
16. No agressive or bothersome pets. No pets allowed inside any buildings or on beach from 10am to 5pm.
Rules Of Etiquette:
Do bring a towel
No phones allowed on beach
Don't display explicit sexual behavior
Do be friendly, but respect others right to privacy.
Do follow organic standards. If you don't know ask.
Do bring your own food and beverages. (2 grills are available)
Do clean up after yourself (recyle and refuse containers available)
Do obey all state and county laws.