1. Singles may be subject to quota limits.
2. Donations includes use of pond, beach, volleyball area, trails, portable toilets and outdoor shower.
3. You must fill out our Waiver and Release of Liability form.
4. You must submit and pass a background check.
5. You must provide a copy of your drivers license or other legal document.
6. Common sense rule applies to all, if complaints are received the offender(s) will be confronted and an outcome will be determined based on offense.
7. No more than 2 weekends per season Reserved for Textile Only Use. Check Web Callendar or Call.
8. All Herbicides, Pesticides, Fungicides, Miticides must be approved before use.
9. Please help us maintain an organic standard.
10. Shower before entering pond.
11. Donations and or plantings are non-refundable. All patrons will practice carry in, carry out rule, unless otherwise noted...Please recycle and keep our Earth green!
12. After initial processing. Daily hours are sun up to sun down- May through September.
Rules Of Etiquette:
Do bring a towel
Don't photograph without permission
Don't display explicit sexual behavior
Do be friendly, but respect others right to privacy.
Do follow organic standards. If you don't know ask.
Do bring your own food and beverages. (grills are available)
Do clean up after yourself
Do obey all state and county laws.